listening, or rather singing: monty python, knights of the round table
this is gonna be a long one. I feel like having myself a nice little blogging session.
I AM SO TIRED, FRIENDS. I did NOT go to sleep on time last night, and I was awoken VERY early this morning.
I was on the phone till quite late, and my father got up within half an hour - forty-five minutes of me going to bed. (to be fair, he got up at 4:30. a little odd? I think so). I had a really great night last night, though. the boy's dad made himself, me and Phil, and Mark and Janelle steak, potatoes and salad, and the liquor store employees and Robert (aka everyone but me) tasted a whole bunch of wine. We sat around the table and talked for a long time, and it was awesome.
I had my job orientation today, it was pretty straightforward. I'm looking forward to it.
I have to go lay down, cancel writing a long blog. Going to Edmonton tomorrow with my maman, which should be stellar. I'll catch you all on the flip side.
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
I like how when you say that this is gonna be a long one, it's still not even half of my normal posts. =P
Expect a call when I get back in two weeks! =)
~Cal
Post a Comment