listening: oh, boy. kalan porter, run, run, run.
quick, friends. if you needed to quickly plan a day trip outside of Calgary, where would you plan it for?
love, rae.
but seriously, the boy and I have just decided to perhaps skip town for the day tomorrow, but as he has no idea where he wants to go, it's up to me to plan it.
I don't know! Brittany Rae and I were just discussing that the area surrounding GCA is kind of a wasteland except for the mountains.
Ideas? Where's nice, friends?
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
The Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller? I've heard that's a nice day trip thing.
Other than that...Balzac? Carstairs? Didsbury? Cochrane? Basically all the towns you always see signs for on the major highway, but never actually go there? =P
Actually, Cochrane has some nice ice cream places. And nice little cafes, too, I've heard.
You could always go to Three Hills.
"Three Hills!"
Haha...
Post a Comment