13:49

I love counting to four

listening: Feist on Sesame Street. brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT.


(one, two, three, four chickens just back from the shore...teehee).

and in honour of counting:

jobs applied for: one million.
zits on neck: three. gross. 
zits on face: one million. 
movies seen in last twenty-four hours: one, get smart. awesome possum.
times talked to Sam in Germany in last twenty-four hours: four
times that one of those conversations involved the amount of drinking he is doing in Europe: one million.
skin cells burned off tongue by eating ravioli that was too hot: one million.
amount of times I have cursed youtube for apparently hating my guts: fifteen.
poems I have tried to write: one
times I have looked at this poem and gone 'seriously, Rachel, you call yourself a writer?': one million.

ykylm,
rae



1 comments:

allison said...

I watched that video twice and laughed both times!
"1 2 3 4 monsters walking 'cross the floor!"