listening: incubus, drive/blink-182, feeling this
so I started the new job yesterday, and I LOVE it.
it consists of sitting in a booth and talking to people, selling tickets, talking up the show (which won't be hard as it was SPECTACULAR), prepping will-call tickets, and spending downtime hanging out with Tyson and Caroline. Awesome.
The box office team consists of six women including one of the secretaries from Branton, Tyson (third-year university, works at Starbucks), Caroline (few years out of high school, in university, works at a law firm), me, and Shannon, Margot and Claire, our friendly supervisors. There's only going to be four or five of us on at a time plus supervisors. The box office is the only place other than the Grand Chapiteau that's air-conditioned, so that's super nice. Also, Shannon bakes and brings the fruit of her labour to feed her hungry box office team. Niiiice.
Tomorrow my siblings and I are going to be super nerdy and go to the Midnight Masquerade at Chapters to collect our copy of Breaking Dawn. I am second in line to read it as I pre-ordered it for my sister's birthday, so I'm hoping she reads speedily. (awwww yeaaah, sparks!)
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment