listening: fall out boy, you're crashing but you're no wave (shut up. someday I'll discover good taste)./dixie chicks, not ready to make nice/clear isabel, he moved me
EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL.
job? check. cirque du soleil box office, here I come. thanks bunches, Erin and Gary.
money for school? check. thanks, Paul with CIBC, and my new Education Line of Credit. you both are awesome.
the chest pains are significantly decreasing.
hopefully, my getting this Cirque job might be a good thing for Elliot as well, seeing as now perhaps he can work the Century 21 job.
I believe I am going to watch the boy play hockey tonight, because I am a REALLY good girlfriend. are hockey rinks really as cold as I have heard said? I tend to avoid them. (good person, good person, good person).
have gotten to talk to both Andrew and Sam today, which is nice. Andrew has dyed his hair blond, he looks ridiculous. Sam is getting ready to head to Prague, so I am being very jealous of him. Otherwise, it's been a quiet day. But that's okay, because I HAVE A JOB. SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO JOB HUNTING.
Imagine me dancing.
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
Hockey rinks aren't cold.
Like, at all.
Post a Comment