13:33

in this life

listening: delta goodrem, in this life


it would be really nice to be able to just sit down and write everything that's going on in my mind. I've had an intense sort of weekend, and yet: even after reading Robyn's brilliant blog about wanting to put it all out there and realising how nice it would be...I still can't. 

But maybe that's a good thing. maybe that's a self-preservation instinct. because what happens when it's all out there and you have nothing left for just yourself? it's easier, perhaps, in the short term to open your mouth or loosen your fingers and let every secret slide; but eventually the dust settles around whatever you've said and you have to deal with the repercussions of these words creating their own atmosphere. secrets never stay secret for long. 

I realise this sounds like I have a huge secret...I promise I don't.
I just got to thinking.

ykylm,
rae


0 comments: