09:11

and all of the time you thought I was mad, I was trying to remember your name

listening: stars, your ex-lover is dead


Morgan just left after a very relaxing, mellow weekend.
(my head hurts and my room is HOT. not cool!)
Friday night we just talked and talked and talked, and that was lovely. It took us three hours to even really start doing anything on Saturday morning, and once we were both showered and ready, we walked to Safeway, made chicken tacos, read, went to the music room because I am trying to write a song, went to the coolest little place on Whyte for a bit, came back and had a grand old evening of it here. 
Exactly what I needed - just a little face time with my best friend, who has determined that I am in fact doing very well for myself. Excellent!
She also gave me a book called Good to Go - A Practical Guide to Adulthood, in which she has written in the margins. Excellent! 
Okay, but seriously: my head. Ow. 

ykylm,
rae

1 comments:

Calminaiel said...

Speaking of writing songs, I am working on yours. It's coming along a little trickier than the last one did, but just so you know, I am working on it. =)