listening: stars, the night starts here
I have had my first ever university class and I am about to depart for my second.
History seems like it's going to be fun, and I have English in a bit, then another break before Philosophy.
I just skyped my dad for half an hour and that was nice. It did mean I didn't make coffee though and I'm a little bit tired.
Today after PHILE I'm gonna walk to Safeway and buy perogies, because I miss them. Oh, and curry powder.
I also need to call and register for aquasize because I don't want to gain fifty pounds.
I love university, friends.
(that doesn't mean I don't miss you!)
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
YAY RAE! glad you're loving it!
sr. year's pretty sweet so far. i mean, i had my first spare EVER today, and it was a joy. i read some of the encyclopedia, and decided to learn speedwriting, as well as speedreading. :)
Post a Comment