21:15

la fac! ouais, ouais, la fac!

listening: the one where chandler goes too far, friends


today, I learned my faculty's chants.
you'll have to deal with the fact that I still haven't figured out the accents for the macbook.

'la fac! ouais, ouais, la fac! ouais, ouais!
qui, qui, qui, qui? qui qui qui qui qui qui qui?
la fac!'
repeat three times...NEVER MORE. 
there's also a dance that goes with it.

'beep beep!
on etudie au campus (point towards our hallowed halls)
et on prend le minibus! (make action of minibus wheels rolling!)
ceci est le minibus! (drive the minibus...do it with your left hand).
m-i-n-i-b-u-s!
this is the minibus! (drive the minibus with your right hand)
m-i-n-i-b-u-s!
so don't make fun of us (shake your finger...no one mocks those who ride the minibus)
because we ride the minibus! (minibus action again)
there's way too many girls (either fluff your hair or make suggestive curves with your hands)
so please come and visit us! (hip thrust). '
(Fac-ers are known around Main for taking a minibus to classes on Main - whenever anyone saw us today cheering, we heard a request for the minibus cheer). 

'Les poissons, les poissons!
Hee hee hee haw haw haw!'
(Cried every time another Fac orientation group hove into sight).

There's also a very rude one that I cannot write here. 

I also learned how to play lapin lapin.

Orientation rocked.

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: