ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
slow september
About Me
View my complete profile
Categories
101 in 1001
(6)
baby
(1)
birthday
(1)
boy
(29)
boy 1.0
(2)
bravery
(1)
bus
(1)
Calgary
(2)
change
(5)
children
(1)
Christmas
(3)
church
(1)
clothes
(1)
country
(2)
dance
(2)
dog
(1)
everything
(2)
exams
(1)
exercise
(1)
fall
(20)
family
(34)
food
(2)
French
(3)
friends
(104)
friends.
(1)
goodbyes
(1)
grampa
(1)
hair
(1)
Happiness Project
(1)
history
(1)
holidays
(1)
home
(25)
hospital
(1)
house
(6)
illness
(14)
joy
(1)
Kees
(1)
life
(2)
Mary
(1)
meme express
(1)
Mexico
(1)
mom
(5)
morning
(1)
moving
(1)
music
(22)
night
(1)
Olympics
(3)
packing
(1)
panic
(8)
photos
(1)
poetry
(6)
politics
(1)
quiz
(2)
rae
(5)
relaxation
(1)
residence
(3)
resolutions
(1)
school
(83)
Sherwood Park
(1)
shopping
(1)
sleep
(4)
Sparks
(1)
spring
(1)
summer
(21)
surgery
(1)
survey
(1)
Swedish empire
(2)
teeth
(1)
thinking
(1)
travel
(12)
vacation
(4)
Vancouver
(1)
weather
(1)
winter
(5)
work
(23)
writing
(16)
year in review
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
19
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2009
(
60
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
11
)
►
April
(
7
)
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2008
(
162
)
►
December
(
12
)
►
November
(
15
)
►
October
(
25
)
▼
September
(
27
)
love is not a victory march
so I just put my arms around you
I'll try to kiss you if you let me.
Emily Joy Stauffer
when your love is pouring like the rain I close my...
because you look so fine that I really wanna make ...
the look in your eyes makes me crazy
I miss you, been far away for far too long
if you lived here, you'd be home now/I don't mind,...
the space between the hardwood and the ceiling
a threefold utopian dream
it's gonna get to your heart.
I need you like water, like breath, like rain.
we are the ones that will make you feel better
you don't have to wear that dress tonight
leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do
apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur
and I'll let my words be few
and all of the time you thought I was mad, I was t...
there's a ship out on the ocean at the mercy of th...
business trips and funerals and happy honeymoons
I gotta tell you I'm no fool, I'm kind of cynical
more poems
and what is with the really hot stick in the bathr...
you looked like you'd been suffering, like you'd n...
you name your child after your fear and tell them ...
la fac! ouais, ouais, la fac!
►
August
(
18
)
►
July
(
18
)
►
June
(
17
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
4
)
23:15
the look in your eyes makes me crazy
Posted by rachel shea
listening: blink-182, down.
p.s., how did someone else get stabbed on a greyhound???
what is wrong with people?
ykylm,
rae
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment