16:15

I'll try to kiss you if you let me.

listening: blink-182, down.


NOTE: IF YOU ARE TRYING TO TEXT ME, MY TEXTING ISN'T WORKING.
For some reason I can send texts, but I can't receive them. It's highly annoying and Fido is being really, really, really, really, really unhelpful. 

But on the bright side, school stuff is progressing along, so yay. 
I totally slept through my 'atelier' for histoire this morning, and that was NOT A GOOD THING. but I emailed my prof and she was really nice about it, so that's good. my back's starting to loosen up a little post-accident, which is also good. I'm going home in three more sleeps, so that's REALLY good. I'm at Oma and Opa's working on my histoire midterm, but it's so dense and there's so much to say, it's really intimidating. But I am working on it, so that's good. 

oh goodness, so much work to do.
but I am in a better frame of mind to do it now.

ykylm,
rae


0 comments: