22:14

we are the ones that will make you feel better

listening: red hot chili peppers, make you feel better


There's also, friends, nothing quite like receiving a text when you're awake at 5:30 in the morning telling you that ANOTHER boy in your life has bit it on their bicycle. 
Especially when you already had hard feelings towards that bicycle.
This makes Kees, my brother and the boy who have all had bike accidents this summer/early fall...Kees' still wins on the severity level, but apparently the boy came in a close second. He's 'a little' concussed, very road-rashed and bruised and with a swollen face, apparently; but he didn't break anything and he didn't impale himself on the spikes on the fence which he hit, so hurray for that. He keeps forgetting what he's texting me, which is kind of cute. 

Power-napped between all my classes today and spent the day in kind of a caffeine-high haze. Work was really good - I managed to do an entire adult pretest on my own, which was awesome. I also spent the afternoon with Melissa to say goodbye before she leaves for Germany, which was also awesome. We can't believe that after 12 years I finally move back and she goes to Germany for eight months. Silly bean. I also volunteered to help with the ARFSJ elections, and I'm going to a college football game Friday (probably; this assuming I find four bucks). (Don't ask: this is my first 'getting involved in the residence' activity, and I feel it is important). 

ykylm,
rae

2 comments:

Calminaiel said...

Thank you for making that song your title for the night.

It reminded me how much I like it, and how much I really need to get it.

~Cal

Chelsea said...

College football! Woop! :P
haha coming from the girl who's only been to one football game in her life (freshman homecoming. i think we lost.).
Chelsea