listening: I can't say, because it will ruin what's left of my street cred.
I am coveting an iTunes card, if anyone would like to make me a really pretty present.
or make me a CD of the list that I will thoughtfully post at the end of this post :).
The fact that I'm cold.
Pirate Facebook.
History first thing.
Text messages that have more than one word.
Successful English assignments.
My jailbird hat.
Growing spider plants.
The beginning of fall.
Being invited to a party.
but not on that list:
Sad friends.
Being cold prolongedly.
No iTunes card.
The nightly pang of loneliness.
ykylm,
rae
songs coveted:
blink-182, down
no doubt, home now
incubus, i miss you
paramore, adore
fort minor, where'd you go
nickelback (sigh), far away
3 doors down, here without you
vanessa carlton, white houses
leann rimes, i need you.
and anything else you would suggest.


4 comments:
I've always wondered about White Houses. I mean, is it about what I think it is, or do I just have a weird mind?
I guess that would depend on what you thought it was about, Chels :P
White Houses is about a bunch of friends living together in this white house, and then it goes on about her first time having sex and how it was a mistake, haha.
There are a few songs on that list even I don't approve of, doll.
That's fine...
there's a few songs on that list that even I don't approve of, and it's my list.
Sometimes that happens.
Post a Comment