06:00

and I'll let my words be few

listening: let my words be few, rebecca st. james


it is early.
it is 6:01 AM.
I should not be happy about being awake - even though this is the opportunity for me to get some work done since there's another obligatory thing at Main tonight, style 'Can I Kiss You' which I have to go to, it's still 6:01 AM. 
6:02, now. 
I have a hard time believing I actually got motivated to be awake at 6:00 AM when my first class is at ten, but I really do need to work. And also, today I had a wake-up call from the boy instead of an alarm, and that's a much better alarm clock then 'hello moto!!! doo doo doo doo DOO, doo doo DOO doo doo doo DOOOO.' Also, much more persuasive. Does not take 'five more minutes' for an answer.

I was not feeling very well last night and I'm not so much again today, however. I went to bed early (for me) - asleep between 11:00 and 11:30.
Okay, I'm going to do some English and whatnot so I can go back to sleep between this and going to Poli Sci. 

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: