listening: no doubt, home now
relient k, curl up and die
It finally rained. I turned off my fan this morning (when I woke up at 8:10, thus not accomplishing anything I wanted to when I planned on waking up at 6. I could be accomplishing it now, but I have cramps and I don't want to. Lesson learned: Get up in the morning. Don't ignore the phone going off). I'm wearing a sweater and taking the tunnel to class, because it's finally cool. I'm so excited about this.
My Facebook status last night said 'Rae doesn't want to go to sleep,' and that was true. Of course, it now reads 'Rae is antsy and tired'...and it could also read 'Rae is antsy, tired, and unkempt', because I could not go to class without taking a shower, and so my hair got put up flat and wet and I'm only wearing eyeliner. Luckily, though, my skin's pretty calm today, so I haven't put foundation on. I plan on hermiting after my last class and working and cleaning and doing situps and having an evening entirely to myself - there's no residence activities, I'm mostly caught up on homework (so I'm just going to do what I'm not caught up on) and I'm kind of looking forward to cleaning my room and putting my duvet-in-heap-on-floor back on my bed. I'm feeling moody, but not in an entirely bad way; I had a big rant last night at Robyn and then at the boy, and then a very, very deep sleep albeit a short one, and so today is an introspective day rather than a sad one. The rain is helping with that.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment