09:34

because you look so fine that I really wanna make you mine

listening: jet, are you gonna be my girl


Guess when I'm coming home, friends.
If you said the first weekend of October, you're not wrong.

Last night I went for wings night at Walkabout with Savannah, Meaghan, Yann and Gabriel, because as Meaghan says 'it's dinner! for like, three bucks! eleven if we get beer! once a week! and we don't have to cook!' So, being the infinitely classy bunch we are, we indeed had wings and beer for dinner. It was a great night, very relaxed. We watched the boys play pool. Meaghan challenged me to a game of darts but that (probably blessedly) never emerged. The Centurions fundraiser is at Walkabout tonight so I'll probably go to that. (Well, I will go to that, I already bought my ticket from Savannah). I also wrote a poli sci 'travail'. This is what we call prioritizing.
(I got to do all of this because sometimes we think we're scheduled on a Wednesday, go to work and discover that we are not one little bit scheduled to work; but while we're there our boss delightfully agrees to give us the first Saturday in October off. awww yeah).

ykylm
rae

0 comments: