listening: elisa, dancing.
It is SO unsettling not being able to text. argh. my day has picked up considerably but that's quite the damper...I don't understand how it just STOPPED WORKING. and there has been AMPLE evidence that people are still getting texts from me (case in point: 'Savannah, if you have a second, can you run me down the travaux pratiques for phile, because MINE WILL NOT PRINT?' two minutes later: 'ENTREZ! Maybe! If I know you! 'C'est seulement moi...good grief. I photocopied these for you, because you seemed stressed enough in Anglais.' 'You might be my new best friend.' 'I know.')
um, but it's like my entire main form of communication GONE. and I don't like that at allll. also means I have not talked to the boy today at all, and that's just majorly bizarre. and Fido is full of jerks.
it's also hot again in my room. I wonder if I could bake bread solely by leaving a pan in the middle of the room.
Chloedee is not coming to see me anymore, ENORMOUS sad.
I am still going home anyway on Thursday, because Clarissa is going to Calgary this weekend and can thus drive me back Sunday night. so I have just flipped when I need to buy a bus ticket for. and for this, I am SUPER excited.
ykylm,
rae
(je viens juste de remarquer qu'aujourd'hui - le 30 septembre - fait 4 mois.
incroyable. :)
je suis heureuse).
ETA: The phone has now quit completely.
I am SPITTING mad.


1 comments:
You know, you don't bake bread in a pan. You make it in a cake tin. Or something along those lines.
Post a Comment