listening: natasha thomas, skin deep
(I've got to have it all, it's got to be special...I remember when this song was sung by a crappy girl group called No Secrets and I used to LOVE it. at least Natasha Thomas can sing, a little bit).
I'm kind of just killing time before I have to go to 'Can I Kiss You' at Myer-Horowitz tonight (because, no, there's no getting out of it; and I am thus in for a 'revealing and funny look at dating and intimacy.' yippee. apparently we will be drawn and quartered by AUFSJ and Christian if we aren't in the parking lot at seven-fifteen to depart. I was kind of looking forward to going to my uncle's birthday party tonight, but nope. never mind that I think I kind of have the dating thing down, thanks lots).
I HAVE A JOB, BY THE WAY. It starts tomorrow at 6 at the optometrist's office beside the Pearle Vision in Bonnie Doon Mall. awww yeah, office job, thanks LOTS.
ykylm
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment